|
Headlines News :
Home » » Menu-menu McDonald Di Dunia

Menu-menu McDonald Di Dunia

Written By. Admin on 01 Desember 2012 | 22.50

Australia
Brekkie snack wrap contains bacon, egg and BBQ sauce in a tortilla.

Belgium
The CBO is chicken, bacon and onions. Oh, and cheese! Add another C.


Canada
McLobster was also available at select locations in the U.S., but only in New England.


Denmark
Mmmm. Donuts.


Egypt
Yes, that's a Kit-Kat McFlurry. Almost as good as the shamrock shake, I'm sure.


France
The Chicken Shake. I thought it was ice cream, too, but it's not. Oooh-la-la.


Guatemala
Doesn't sound traditional to the area, but the formaggi misti sandwich is pretty popular, I hear.


Hungary
Omelet sandwich.


Italy
McItaly has caused all kinds of controversy lately, with Italians saying the sandwich doesn't represent their country's culture. I counter with it has asiago cheese. McItaly wins.




Japan
Big Hawaiian has bacon, egg, cheese and more. Domo arrigato, Ronald McDonald.


Kuwait
That's the McArabia chicken, my friends. It's wrapped in a pita. I want to go to there.


Lebanon
I wouldn't have connected strawberry pie to Lebanon, but you can.


Malaysia
Just in time for Chinese New Year comes the Double Prosperity - beef or chicken with onions and black pepper sauce.


Netherlands
Took me a long time to figure out what a groenteburger was, but it's a veggie burger!


Oman
That's the chicken gourmet happy meal.



Qatar
They call this the chickenburger.


Russia
Pancakes. No, actually blini.


TurkeyI'm not sure what exactly is in the Kofteburger, but I'd try it.


UruguayYes, my friends, those are chocolate fudge covered pancakes. That should be available everywhere!

VenezuelaMcQueso is all about the cheese. I love cheese.
 
 

{[['']]}

Artikel Terkait...

Comments
0 Comments

0 komentar:

Translate

Pages on Facebook & Twitter

   
 
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Modify by Yunieka - All Rights Reserved